Status and supervision
We have a common meeting for all master students at the 10th on mondays at 12:30 in the large meeting room at the floor.
Themes for plural discussion
- Test-driven development
- Hvordan skrive abstract
- Kilder (kommer)
- Hvordan skrive introduction (kommer)
- Hvordan bygge opp en masteroppgave (kommer)
Old progress reports
- Calendar of planned master meeting activities
- Calendar BMI - a calendar for general activities in the 10th floor.
- Seminar series - the CLSi lectures before lunch on wednesdays.
Individual project pages
- Kristoffer L
- Jonas M
(make links to your own personal pages above. You are free to put whatever content you find useful at these pages. Use it to collect information for you own sake, and to have information available for supervisors or other potential collaborators in case it becomes relevant. For inspiration you can take a look at the pages of the previous students. Check for instance the page for of Anders (Dynamic Benchmark), which contains a lot of information when following the links on the bottom of the page).
Individual project pages for Previous master students
- Working draft for note to the opening of GCC 2013
- Working draft for survey of computational reproducibility
- For new master students
- Bicycle competition spring 2012
- Old Calendar of master student activities/meetings at the floor.
- Old Status and progress for each student.
- Slides for paper presentation dec 2013
Getting started with the wiki
We will use this wiki for communication and information about your master theses. Each student should make a short presentation about themselves including background, title of thesis and supervisors.